RESOURCE 360 – HR SUPPORT AND ADVICE WHEN YOU NEED IT
Resource 360 is founded on an elegant cloud computing application, with the added bonus of professional HR advice when you need it.
Everyone recognises that we are only as successful as our last performance so no opportunity should be missed. Personnel are an expensive, powerful and valuable resource. It is a resource which is unfortunately often mismanaged without recognition of the full potential being missed and can also conversely lead to financial liability.
It is often the needs of the customers which dictate and overtake our daily management of internal issues. However, recognising and finding the time to manage and develop your teams can be difficult. We are business people and our HR Support and Development is about how we can help add value to your business.
Now you can give your staff access to the tools they need and keep your personnel management running efficiently in alignment with employment law and best practice.
What does Resource 360 give you to support your staff and business:
- Initial consultation meeting completely FREE OF CHARGE
- HR Management at your fingertips via online software
- Different levels of access, information and control for each level of staff
- Appraisal control -- the ideal method for getting the most from your staff
- Job descriptions and work specifications
- Time management systems with analysis and insight
- Absence management and holiday request processing
- Easy-to-create tasks, reports and documentation
- On-going support to develop, train and assist
- Cohesive HR Management support
And if the worst should happen and a more specialised and focused advisory or business IT support service is required we are able to also provide you with access to a HR Specialist to assist with:-
Make your organisation’s HR systems easy with remote and on-site support from Resource 360 by 360ict. Call us now on 0208 663 4000 to discuss your HR needs with our business IT support team.
- Assistance with disciplinary procedures, processes and tribunal management
- Access to an expert HR consultant for advice and support
- Reduced risk of litigation and legal costs
- Simple, affordable pricing with no fixed term contracts
- Lower fixed costs, yet higher performance
- Time and energy to spend generating revenue instead of worrying about HR!